Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Adventure Ends

it's been a great trip.  24 days in 3 countries.
  • I've slept in 12 different beds.
  • I've been to the Nile River, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea
  • I've had available to wear only 1 pair of shorts, 2 pants (only needed 1), 2 shirts and 2 tank tops
  • My most fav moments: snorkeling in the coral reef, pyramids, Abu Simbel temple, Sea of Galilee, Petra
  • My "claims to fame": climbing to the top of Mt Sinai to watch the sunrise, Red sea Snorkeling, slept in old city Jerusalem, boat ride on Sea of Galilee, went inside the 2nd pyramid, Hot Air balloon ride, slept on the Nile River in a felucca boat
  • hung out with some great people during the Egypt tour!
Canada is an amazingly beautiful and free country in more ways that we realise.  I'm happy to call it home!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip Jennifer. So where does the next adventure bring you? :)

    ReplyDelete