Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Farewell Egypt

We leave Dahab by bus at 10:30 on Nov 10, it's going to be a travel day to Jordan.
Michelle and i having beers along the Red Sea beach to celebrate Ashley's birthday

the view from dahab.

A view of the Dahab markets.  we walking along this route after snorkeling at the islands.  the restaurant owners are anxious for business.  They'd stop us and say, 'after shower, happy hour".

Gulf of Aqaba, Rea Sea.
I'm told this area has the second best reefs in the world for diving and snorkeling.  Swimming with these amazing fish has been the highlight of my trip.  I saw sea cucumbers, sea urchins, clown fish, anemones.  My favorite fish was pink and green stripes with an orange strip through the middle.  Swam with a school of little blue fish.  It was thrilling to watch all these fishes swim around me.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! The fish sound amazing. God's handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Glad you guys had a good trip and made it home safe. I love the part about Letting everything Go.

    ReplyDelete